How to Use the NJ Broadband Map
There are many ways to get information about the broadband coverage for a specific area in New Jersey. Users can:
- Use the layer list to graphically display via color-coding the number of providers, maximum up or down load speed, or one of a select list of delivery technology types.
- Focus on a specific geographic area by entering an address, choosing a county and/or municipality, or simply by zooming and panning the map.
- Click on the map to get detailed information regarding a point on the map, for example:
- Municipality name, size, and population trend o Number of providers by square miles covered in the municipalit
- Upload / download speeds by square miles covered in the municipality
- Wired providers and the wired broadband technologies they offe
- Wireless providers and the wireless broadband technologies they offer
- Use the CIA checkboxes to graphically display locations for a select list of CAI types (must zoom the map down to under 30% to access this feature)
- Click on a CAI icon to display CAI name and category
To get more information on how to use the NJ Broadband Map, download the guide>> [pdf - 3.48m].